The FlexiForceTM Sensor Characterization Kit is a time-saving, affordable tool enabling engineers and designers to understand how FlexiForce sensors perform in a controlled loading environment. Users will gain a baseline understanding for sensor performance before moving into prototyping and more advanced design stages.
- Test and characterize FlexiForce sensors with the same methods used by Tekscan application engineers.
- Be more confident in FlexiForce sensor Performance as you proceed to prototyping and later design phase.
- Save time without having to build loading fixtures and circuitry from scratch.
- Program custom loading profiles through the open-source software.
- Desktop loading fixture allows users to apply controlled loading profiles to sensors and characterize performance.
- Interchangeable analog circuit modules allows to test and characterize the functionality of their FlexiForc sensors with ease.
- Open-source software interface allows users to control loading, record sensor data, adjust sensitivity, and calibrate the sensor.
- Available in two loading varieties:
- 1 lb and 10 lb
The FlexiForce Sensor Characterization Kit contains:
- (1) Desktop loading fixture
- (1) Linear actuator / frame sub assembly
- (1) Fixture board / base sub assembly
- Load cell (1 lb or 10 lb)
- Arduino nano chip
- Circuit module
- Module selection buttons & display slots
- (2) Mounting screws
- (3) Analog circuit modules
- Voltage divider, inverting op-amp, and noninverting op-amp
- (4) FlexiForce sensors
- 1 lb Kit: A301-1
- 10 lb Kit: A301-25
- (1) 3-foot USB extension cable
- (1) Quickstart guide
- Includes link to download open-source software
|Size L x W x H (mm (in.))||152 x 152 x 232 mm (6.00 x 6.00 x 9.14 in.)|
|Weight (g (lb))||975 g (2.14 lb)|
|Applicable Load Range (g (lb))||FDL-1: 0 - 453.59 g (0 - 1 lb)|
FDL-10: 0 - 4530 g (0 - 10 lb)
|Size L x W x H (mm (in.))||84 x 47 x 38 mm (3.30 x 1.85 x 1.50 in.)|
|Weight (g (lb))||110g (0.24 lb)|
|Power In / Power Out||100 - 240 VAC, 450 mA max 50 - 60 Hz / |
7.5 VDC, 1.3 A Max
|DC Cable Length (mm (in.))||1500 mm (58.8 in.)|
|DC Plug (mm (in.))||2.5 x 5.5 x 9.5 mm (0.10 x 0.22 x 0.37 in.)|
|AC Receptacle||Interchangeable Blades|
|USB Cable [USB-A to USB Mini-B]|
|Length (mm (in.))||2000mm (78.74 in.)|
|Weight (g (lb))||50g (0.11 lb)|
|Temperature (°C (°F))||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122 °F)|