The FlexiForceTM Prototyping Kit allows engineers and designers the freedom to plug their preferred circuit module(s), easily make sensitivity adjustments, and gain confidence in how a FlexiForce sensor will behave in their prototype. The open-source nature of thkit makes for a more efficient progression to field-testing and the final embedded design.
- Sensitivity adjustment made programmable via reference voltage. An on-board jumper easily selects the applied voltage.
- Resistor/capacitor values easy to swap out.
- Test FlexiForce sensors with the same methods used by Tekscan application engineers.
- Be more confident in FlexiForce sensor performance in your proof-of-concept and prototype.
- See instant feedback of sensor performance under different loading actuators and interfacing materials.
- The small and affordable kit saves engineers and designers the effort of building circuitry and other components for their FlexiForce-embedded proof-of-concept or prototype.
- Interchangeable analog circuit modules allows users to test the functionality of their FlexiForce sensors with ease.
- Open-source software interface allows users to control loading, record sensor data, adjust sensitivity, and calibrate the sensor.
The FlexiForce Prototyping Kit contains:
- (1) FlexiForce prototyping Bord
- Programmable reference voltage (sensitivity adjustment)
- Arduino nano chip
- 9 volt battery connector
- (3) Analog circuit modules
- Voltage divider, inverting op-amp, and noninverting op-amp
- (2) ) FlexiForce sensors
- (1) A201-1
- (1) A201-25
- (1) Quickstart guide
- Includes link to download open-source software
|Size L x W (mm (in.))||38 x 66 mm (6.00 x 6.00 x 9.14 in.)|
|Weight (g (lb))||28g (0.06 lb)|
|Analog Output||0 - 5V|
|Digital Output||Up to 10 bit (8 bit default)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)|