The EHP-50F is a frequency selective measurement system for electrical and magnetical fields from 1 Hz to 400 kHz with a dynamic of 150 dB. Selective as well as broadband measurements are simultaneously possible.
The casing contains electrical and magnetical sensors, which are in isotrope disposal and an implemented FFT analysator.
- Isotropic measurements with a dynamic area of 150dB
- Small dimensions and optical connection for single point measurements
- Spectrum analysis with integrated FFT
- Broadband measurements possible
- Implemented, rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a high lifespan
- Optical interface to connect with a PC or NBM-550 (non influence on the field)
- Independent and continuing data recording up to 24 h
- Weighted peak measurements in regards to EMF Directive 2013/35/EU
- Time-Domain measurements for exactly capture of complex signal forms
Click here to view the differences between the ELT-400 and the EHP-50F.
|Frequency range||1 Hz - 400 kHz|
|Dynamic range||150 dB|
|Measurement range E-Feld|
Low: 5 mV/m to 1 kV/m
High: 500 mV/m to 100 kV/m
|Measurement range H-Feld|
Low: 0,3 nT to 100 µT
High: 30 nT to 100 mT
|Temprature range||-20°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||109 mm x 92 mm x 92mm|
- Externe Anzeige- und Datenspeichereinheit: NBM-550
- Power supply: Low-frequency radiation sources are all the plants of power supply as high voltage power lines and transformer stations. High frequency radiation sources can be transmitters on high voltage transmission lines
- Industry: Radiation sources are primarily systems for electrolysis, plants for melting, heating, hardening, plastic welding and for semiconductor production into consideration.
- EHP-TS Software (im Lieferumfang enthalten)