Decodio NET for TETRA is a powerful air interface analysis tool for TETRA networks based on Decodio RED. It provides interactive network overview, real-time identification and parallel decoding of all active TETRA emissions. Continuous logging of all decoded data provides a high level of reliability and traceability and allows the advanced analysis in various Decodio modules.
Source: decodio.com (22.02.2021)
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Full decoding of broadcast network parameters as well as voice content
- Fast automatic detection of TETRA carriers
- Simultaneous decoding of all available channels in real-time
- Signal quality and power monitoring
- Powerful protocol data unit (PDU) output
- User-defined translation of numeric parameters and IDs into readable names
A C API is available for network operators holding a TETRA cryptographic license from ETSI. This enables the automatic decryption of all TETRA contents in the Decodio solution if the encryption keys are available.
- Support for both Class 2 and Class 3 encryption
- Support for TEA-1, TEA-2, TEA-3, TEA-4 and TAA1 algorithms
- Easy-to-use key management interface