Our calibration laboratory in Pfullingen, Germany, is accredited by the German Accreditation Body DAkkS for electrical field strengths in the frequency range 9 kHz to 18 GHz. The calibration range reaches up to 300 V/m and goes down to as low as 5 V/m depending on the frequency. This covers field strengths that are particularly relevant for measuring the safety of persons and the impact on the environment.
Services of the accredited calibration
- Checkup of the device and its functions
- Record of the device setting
- Small repairs
- Replacement of the batteries (depending on device type)
- Service report
- Calibration of the device set (depending on type / probe / antenna / cable)
- Calibration certificate with measurement results and data on measurement uncertainty
- Cleaning of the device
- Update of the calibration date
- Calibration mark
In order to be recognized by a national accreditation body, a calibration laboratory must demonstrate that it meets the "general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories" according to ISO / IEC 17025:005. The accreditation body checks and certifies the laboratory that it has the measuring equipment, competence as well as the procedures which guarantee a metrological traceability of the calibration and thus an international comparability. With the accredited calibration you will receive a calibration certificate which is recognized by all institutions worldwide that are listed under a Mutual Recognition Agreement by the ILAC, the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation.