The IDAB OEM board is designed to implement RF signal acquisition in rough industrial environments. The board offers complex DSP capabilities due to the Altera Cyclone IV FPGA equipped. A quad-channel high speed ADC from Linear Technologies is connected to the FPGA. The board offers a serial and 5V power out connection to control an optional RF frontend or amplifiers accordingly. A Gigabit connections allows real-time signal streaming. The Freescale Kinetis MK60 microcontroller can for example be used for SD-card mass-storage access and controller purposes.
The board comes with a set of HDL and C code based example designs to access all peripherals for a quick start up.
- FPGA: Altera Cyclone IV EP4CE15, EP4CE30, EP4CE40, EP4CE55, EP4CE75, EP4CE115
- JTAG: connection of USB blaster cable for debugging and programming
- EEPROM: storage of FPGA image
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet connected with FPGA, 100/10Mbps Ethernet connected to uC
- Analog input: SMB50Ohm, other connectors available, anti-aliasing filter of 37MHz 3dB cut-off freq.
- ADC: LTM9012 Quad-Channel, 14Bit, up to 150Msps, SNR68.3dB, SFDR78dB
- GPIO: I/Opins
- Microcontroller: Freescale Kinetis MK60FN1M0VMD15
- RS-232: port connected to uC for terminal access, pin header only
- RTC: real time clock optional with battery backup
- Serial: connection to FPGA
- SD-Card: SD Card holder, access via uC
- USB: USB 2.0 interface