The ICP-S5 OEM board is designed for the implementation of high performance applications. The Stratix V FPGA is one of the top-of-the line Altera products which is suitable for the most demanding high-end applications. Four high speed analogue-to-digital converters are also placed on the board in addition to four digital-analogue converters, allowing in total to address the whole area of mixed signal applications.
Further peripheral interfaces are multiple Gigabit Ethernet ports, DDR2 RAM, GPIO and others. Finally a SOM Phytec AM335x module which is directly connected to the FPGA brings an extra degree of freedom into the system.
The board comes with a set of HDL and C code based example designs to access all peripherals for a quick start up.
- FPGA: Altera Stratix V 5SGXA3, 5SGXA4, 5SGXA5, 5SGXA, 5SGD3, 5SGD4, 5SGD5
- JTAG: connection of USB blaster cable for debugging and programming
- SRAM: 4 Mbit (standard, optional more) SRAM
- EEPROM: storage of FPGA image
- DDR2 RAM: 2GB standard, optional more
- Ethernet: Multiple Gigabit Ethernet connected to FPGA
- Analog input: SMB50Ohm, other connectors available, anti-aliasing filter of 37MHz 3dB cut-off freq.
- ADC: 4 ADC, 14 Bit, up to 150Msps
- DAC: 4 DAC, 10 Bit, up to 150 Msps
- GPIO: I/Opins
- Microcontroller: Phytec SOM AM335x
- OS: Linux, Windows CE, QNX and others
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- RTC: real time clock optional with battery backup
- Serial: connection to FPGA
- SD-Card: SD Card holder, access via uC
- USB: USB 2.0 interface